You Were Wrong You Were Wrong

this made my day!

This was totally radical. You have my respect.

Bear Bear Bear Bear

Superb!

Everything about it was excellent! The animation was really smooth! All the action and story happening without any voice set a good creepy tone. The only thing that could of been better was some more shocking and violent music to give more suspense when needed. But it was still great on its own. GOOOOOOOD WORK!!!

I Can Break These Cuffs!! I Can Break These Cuffs!!

Erm... I made something JUST like this...

I'm not gonna sue you or anything, but dat aint kewl... >_>

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

True

I play an awful lot of video games. But I only play them later on in the day and at night, when there's nothing else left to do than sleep, but I'm not tired yet. Money grows on trees and it can be regained overtime if you truly work for it. I do well in school and do many things with my friends. So what your saying is very true, that people should not play ALL day. Good animation and plot.

Blast Camp Rules '09 Blast Camp Rules '09

Nice mix!

You got Total Drama Island, MY GOD ROBOTS!, Teen Girl Squad and some other various animations in there at the same time. I want to see what happens next if there even is a part 2. Very well done!

Beer Run! Beer Run!

Best On Newgrounds

Simple animation but great story telling and humor. I feel that way about all your cartoons. Not a second of boredom and the Waiting For The Bus elevator version of the music was awesome too. Never stop making these animations yo!

Mammoth Mammoth

Beautiful Style

I enjoyed the style a lot! The simple colors and the whole concept was said without words. Great work! the mammoths we find frozen today come from UFOS that were used by Cavemen to conceal dead mammoths after killing an alien with his own tail....That makes perfect sense!

2008 Showreel 2008 Showreel

GREAT JOB

I loved every bit, I liked the piece where there was a black square and a hand was manipulating it. What clay do you use? Oil clay? Because that is what is going to make you famous.

Zelda: Heart for the Hero Zelda: Heart for the Hero

Awesome!

I love how Link never talks, that is the best parody ever. Amazing job dude!

My GOD, Robots! pilot My GOD, Robots! pilot

Version one and two.

I loved this version but V2 had better animation. But I loved when he was looking around and seeing all the robot things, that was the best our of this whole thing.
Keep it up dude.