QOE Combat 2 QOE Combat 2

Amazin Loop!

I love all your music for it's midevil ye olde feel. I really like this because it loops so nicely. What software do you use?

Kirbing Dedede Kirbing Dedede

I luv KIRBY

This is funny and creative, you must have a lot of fun doing this. Its funny.

Simple Sight (Piercing Lazer instrumental) Simple Sight (Piercing Lazer instrumental)

..........SWEET.....

Pure amazingness, just all the fast jamming is just AWESOME!! fighting the necromancer in the game was so enjoyable. THANKS FOR BEING SO AWESOME! I LOVE IT!!!! the drumming was awesome!

RealFaction responds:

haha thanks

-Swampland- -Swampland-

Spine-Tingley.

Makes my spine tingle, I need to see a doctor. Every great GAME needs to have some kind o spooky level. Your music is really great, my favorite is still THE SHOW.
ACK! MY SPINE BENT IN HALF!!!

_-={Dark Skies}=-_ _-={Dark Skies}=-_

...

I love this, that chorus in the background. i just love it. GOD ITS SWEET!

-Jumper- -Jumper-

Teehee.

I FEEL HAPPY!!!

Waterflame responds:

weeeeeeeeee :3

-techock- (fixed) -techock- (fixed)

FUN! VERY FUN

This song was so fun to run away from the scary fuzzball I love it, I just wished it was in more levels. Like the second time you fight him. GREAT WORK. I hope theres a CC 2.

Rage of the Champions Rage of the Champions

Epic

Very epic and reminds me of Pirate of Carribean a little, but its still great for those types of big wars. Love it A LOT, CANT GET TIRED OF IT!

Landfall Landfall

Creepy

Creepy but of course extremely blending at the same time.

-Space pirates- -Space pirates-

Enjoyable!

When I entered the forest, i noticed the music was a little different, but then it just started to get really likable and I enjoyed slaughtering the thieves to it. NiCE BEAT TO IT ALSO.