You Were Wrong You Were Wrong

this made my day!

This was totally radical. You have my respect.

Bear Bear Bear Bear

Superb!

Everything about it was excellent! The animation was really smooth! All the action and story happening without any voice set a good creepy tone. The only thing that could of been better was some more shocking and violent music to give more suspense when needed. But it was still great on its own. GOOOOOOOD WORK!!!

I Can Break These Cuffs!! I Can Break These Cuffs!!

Erm... I made something JUST like this...

I'm not gonna sue you or anything, but dat aint kewl... >_>

REPLAYING :the game: REPLAYING :the game:

Once again, very addicting.

The level editor and the FPS gameplay in Gun Control was simply genius. More flash games should use that FPS style shooting in Flash. Everything was a parody of politics somehow and yet it was so enjoyable! Great work!

Level Up! Level Up!

Fun but Frustrating

It's fun to level up. But making a player redo everything he hoped for it very mean. I suggest making the player lose maybe 2 levels, but not everything down to 1. Great concept, fun to play, but I just wanna beat the nightmare and I still haven't gotten there yet and I've grown tiresome... sorry...

Solarsaurs 2 Solarsaurs 2

Very creative

Nothin amazing, but it was a good stradegy fun game. And yes kikoforce909...I got over 12,000 on the first level... Some people dont appreciate true creative intellgence.

QOE Combat 2 QOE Combat 2

Amazin Loop!

I love all your music for it's midevil ye olde feel. I really like this because it loops so nicely. What software do you use?

Kirbing Dedede Kirbing Dedede

I luv KIRBY

This is funny and creative, you must have a lot of fun doing this. Its funny.

Simple Sight (Piercing Lazer instrumental) Simple Sight (Piercing Lazer instrumental)

..........SWEET.....

Pure amazingness, just all the fast jamming is just AWESOME!! fighting the necromancer in the game was so enjoyable. THANKS FOR BEING SO AWESOME! I LOVE IT!!!! the drumming was awesome!

RealFaction responds: